Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Fantasy Football

So on Monday I created a fantasy league on X-box for Madden 2007. My team sucks.
But creating that team got me in the mood for "real" fantasy football. I've been in a league with a few friends for three years now (i think 3) and it has been a blast. So we are approaching a new year of fantasy football (middle of september) and I can't wait.
On a different note, I've actually enjoyed watching baseball this season...maybe because the hallowed homerun record is close to being broken. But come on football!

4 comments:

edluv said...

bang!

i've got a mixed feeling ff this season. i want to do it, but i'm not sure about our past league. frankly, i've always been disappointed with about 3/4 of the owners. uninvolved, no smack talk, barely updating rosters, and so on.

so, i almost want to do a league, but be really selective about who gets in.

i'd like
you
josh
dennis
gremanda

but that doesn't really make a league, now does it? we need another 5 friends, people that would get into it enough. i try to convince adam of this stuff, but he doesn't really care enough, and feels he's just throwing away $. oh well. and nick, he's not really a guy for fantasy football. although he keeps trying to get me to join a fantasy epl league.

Adam said...

I'd be interested, but you'd have to drop the price to get in to something like 10 or 15.

And I'll talk smack all you like.

edluv said...

what, heather can't crack you elite "friends" link list?

m.wise said...

my bad; i'll get right on it