Friday, October 17, 2008

it's friday, what does that mean?

me: long time, no see.
laundry: i know, it's been awhile.
me: what's it been, a week?
laundry: oh, i think longer than that my friend.
me: not much longer. right?
laundry: okay, you're right, not much longer. but longer than a week.
me: okay. so how have you been?
laundry: building an army.
me: what does that mean?
laundry: you know what it means. how many pair of underwear do you have? how many clean work shirts do you have? i have them all.
me: not all.
laundry: um, besides the shirt on your back and the boxer briefs on your hips, what else do you have that's clean.
me: nothing.
laundry: that's right.
me: you don't have to get all better-than-thou with me.
laundry: i have the power. i can do what i want.
me: i still have power.
laundry: you have no power. clothes equal power, and you have none.
me: maybe i don't need clothes.
laundry: you need clothes. don't be rediculous.
me: ever hear of "going comando"?
laundry: empty threat.
me: we both know that threat's not empty.
laundry: you won't do it.
me: done!
laundry: this isn't over.

9 comments:

Demirep said...

/giggle

Happy Friday Mike Wise!

edluv said...

mike, this better not be your defense of why you're not going to hang out over the next two days.

m.wise said...

thank you. i'll try to have a good weekend. hopefully you'll get a new copy of point break to watch.

Anonymous said...

Mike Wise:

Word around the campfire is you should get MSN messenger if you haven't already done so. Commenting in lieu of chatting is bad form - Canadians take especial offense to it.

From:
Someone who is not Demirep

m.wise said...

what if 99% of my computer usage is while at work, with the other 1% being my sisters laptop whenever i go to visit my family? what are my options, i wonder? telephones for calling and texting? myspace? other?

carly said...

That made me laugh...

Demirep said...

Dear Mike Wise:

You kill me.

From: Someone who is still not Demirep

Demirep said...

Curses! I forgot to anonymous myself. The jig is up!

Anonymous said...

It��s a really good article for me, Must admit that you are one of the best bloggers I ever saw,keep up the nice work, and I will be a frequent visitor for a very long time. I am dora fromwedding gowns with sleeves �� Christian Louboutin Pumps