Tuesday, November 18, 2008

before

i yelled into a void. what did i think was going to happen? of course there was no answer. i stared into this same void, trying to make something out. obviously i failed to see.



before, when i said "i yelled", i was lying. i spoke softly and quickly. i wanted to say as much as i could, while making sure no one overheard. my words floated away from me, bearing my message.



before, when i said "i spoke softly and quickly", i was lying. no words left my lips. there are still words out there from before. i'll wait to hear an answer to them.

6 comments:

timidvenus said...

what are your plans for monday? are you having a birthday party?

m.wise said...

i don't have any plans yet.

Demirep said...

Mike Wise! It's your birthday Monday?? =) I think a singing telegram is in order...or something like it.

Adam said...

Happy birthday, Mike Wise!

Demirep said...

Happy Birthday Mike Wise. I made a post in your honour.

m.wise said...

i will head over to look at it right now.