Wednesday, November 26, 2008

unfortunate

when i decided to begin blogging, i think i thought it would be a way to express thoughts/feeling/ideas that i didn't want to actually voice. but it's not working out like that. the things i want to say, and the feelings i want to share are still inside. why? because even though i want to get them out, i don't really want anyone i know or who knows me to read them or know them. so i guess that means that i need to journal at home along with blogging about regular things. it's not that i don't want anyone to see them, it's that i want to be anonymous. maybe that's why i like postsecert so much, because they succeed at that.

5 comments:

edluv said...

you could also set up an anonymous blog. or a private one.

Adam said...

Yeah, secret blog dude. Everyone has one, they're all the rage.

Just make sure you're not logged into the secret one when you comment on your friend's blogs or they'll find you out.

Demirep said...

This is true. Hence why no one I know knows about my blog. I can relate Mike Wise.

m.wise said...

Demirep, either i am not invited to view your blog, or my siser's laptop is not letting me. maybe you can let me know on monday. and i'll try again then too.

Demirep said...

Temporary issues. I had someone trying really hard to find it, so temporarily changed the permissions. You should be able to view it now.