Thursday, November 06, 2008

the sea


i am drawn to the ocean. to waves crashing on the shore. the immensity of the ocean. its power and fluidity. i could sit and watch it for hours. the sight, the sounds, the smell, the wind, the sun (or not). what a wonderful scene they combine to make. add a storm to that and you get something that it takes a word like "awsome" to describe.

it's been too long since i've viewed a scene like that. i miss it dearly. and to have someone to share it with...well, the search continues.


2 comments:

Demirep said...

Do you live close to it? If so, maybe you should spend more time there. If not - why not?

Carole said...

I too love the ocean and find my spirit's core there. When I lived close by I went there as often as I could. Now I live half a continent away. I miss it.